Prime Communications, LP and its subsidiaries (“Prime”) and our business partners and affiliates take your privacy very seriously. Any time you use Prime’s website and services, you are trusting us with your information. The below Policy will help you understand:
- What data we collect.
- Why we collect it.
- What we do with it.
The reason for this Policy is for Prime and our business partners and affiliates to comply with all applicable electronic and privacy laws. We hope you will take a few moments to read our Policy.
Prime’s Privacy Commitments
Our privacy commitments are essential to the way we do business on a daily basis. This applies to the data you voluntarily provide to us and applies to anyone who has a relationship with Prime, including but not limited to:
- Job Applicants .
- Website Visitors.
What Information We Disclose
Prime will not sell your personal data to anyone, for any purpose. We do not divulge personal information, except in compliance with law and for appropriate business purposes. Generally, circumstances under which we are allowed or required by law to disclose personal data include:
- Information essential to a service or product you requested or approve.
- Your legal counsel.
- Response to a subpoena.
- Compliance with federal, state, local rules or statues.
- To protect you from fraud.
Cookies and Similar Technology
- Tracking your movements within our website.
- Helping you resume where you left off on our website.
- Remember your username and passwords.
- Preferences and customization.
Our Security Procedures
We make every effort to ensure personal information is kept safe and we limit access to all personal and sensitive information to the extent of and in compliance with all applicable law. We provide and maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards such as:
- Locking up servers.
- Requiring computer passwords to access files.
- Implementing standard operating procedures for our IT Department.